Friday 28 April 2017

The Real Week 29 Results with Atlantic Global Asset Management | Questra World

Due to some inaccurate counting of dates, I though last week was my 29th week with Atlantic Global Asset Management and Questra World...

But Friday 28th April 2017 is the real Week 29 - and yet again it was another superb week.

The Fund Managers returned an above average 6.38%


The full value was 6.3836%.

Here's how the figures look with one of my Red investment Packages.


Upgrade


I had 2 Red Packages and two Green Packages. They earned enough to purchase one new Green package, enabling me to Upgrade my 3 Greens to one shiny new Blue Package!



As I've mentioned before, when you have 3 of the same colour Packages, you can Upgrade them to one package the next level up.

Across the Board


This image shows what 6.3736% would return over the first 6 Packages up to the Black Package.


Welcome New Team Members

I would like to welcome Dave G to my Team. He signed up earlier this week and will benefit from his investment in the coming week. Welcome Dave!

I would also like to welcome my wife Karen to the team who's starting with a Green Package.

And I would also like to congratulate my team who have been working hard to build a team of their own! Keep up the fantastic work guys!

I appreciate every member of my team who have chosen to join Atlantic Global Asset Management and Questra World with me! Thank you all!

Bill Thomson






No comments:

Post a Comment