Friday 21 April 2017

Week 29 Questra AGAM Results

(Correction - I made a mistake counting the number of weeks.. this was actually my 28th week not my 29th. My Bad!)

Not only is today another amazing payday from Atlantic Global Asset Management, it marks my 3rd month away from my J.O.B (just over broke). I was with the same company for 34 years, since I was 16 years old!

Anyway, today we earned 6.1% which was very nice!



Here is a video overview of my account.




This week I sent €90 to one of my team mates to help him out, but it was not a freebie. He had money in Payza which he sent to me, so it was more like a swap.

With what was left after I added my referral commission from that came into Questra World, I was able to buy 2 x €210 Yellow packages plus still have over €70 in change left in my account.

Here's what the first 6 packages paid out this week given the return of 6.1072%



Upgrade Chain Reaction

It costs the same to buy 1 Yellow package at €270 as it does to buy 3 x White packages at €90. It's the same with Yellow to Green, Green to Blue and so on..

My account is so close it a chain reaction, it's frustrating. I'm tempted to top it up a little so I can purchase another White Package.

I have 2 x White, 2 x Yellow, 2 x Green, 2 x Blue and 1 Red package.

If I purchased just one more White, I would be able to Upgrade all 3 Whites to 1 new Yellow. I would then have 3 Yellows. This would allow me to upgrade again to another Green. The 3 Greens would become one more Blue once upgraded. The I would take the 3 Blues and turn them into one nice new juicy Red Package!

Upgrading packages mean you pay less commissions to the fund managers and keep more of the earnings for yourself.

Given the same return as this week, 2 Reds would give me a return of €703.44!


Until next week...

Bill Thomson









1 comment: