Sunday 23 April 2017

Upgrading Packages and The Domino Effect


Back in January, my goal was to purchase a Black package which costs €21,870.

I had everything planned.. 

Once I had that package I was planning to compound my earnings for 16 weeks, then withdraw 33% of my weekly earnings from then on (with the occasional larger withdrawal if I felt I needed it), and reinvest the rest. Thus ensuring my earning would continue to grow.

However, due to a screw up with my bank during the money transfer I was unable to get the Black package. In fact 3 months have passed since I sent that money, and my bank has yet to return some of my money.

Anyway, when I did get money coming back to me I still wanted to purchase as much as I could.

On Friday 21st April, we all received our payout from Atlantic Global Asset Management. After I did what I needed to do with the money I was left with 2 White, 2 Yellow, 2 Green, 2 Blue and one Red package.

Plus I still had over €70 in my account.

The Domino Effect


All it would take is for me to add a little under €20 to my account and create a fun Domino Effect of Package Upgrades!

One more White would mean I could Upgrade the 3 White packages to 1 more Yellow. That would give me 3 Yellows. Those would be Upgraded to 1 more Green. Those 3 Greens would be Upgraded to one more Blue. Those 3 Blues would be Upgraded to a second juicy Red Package.

In this video you will see me Upgrading many packages and purchasing 2 more Greens!



I'm purchasing and Upgrading as much as I can - for now anyway!

Enjoy.

Bill Thomson






No comments:

Post a Comment