Friday 14 April 2017

Week 28 Results

I joined Atlantic Global Asset Management and Questra World 28 weeks ago today.

And this week the Fund Managers over at AGAM returned an amazing 7.0192%Fantastic! 



When I got paid I had ended up with €609.11 in my account.

My goal this week was to use as much of my earnings to purchase more investment packages. I was able to buy 2 Yellow Packages at €270 each. As I already had one Yellow package I was able to Upgrade all 3 of them to the next package up, which is a Green €810

After purchasing the two new Yellow Packages, and upgrading 3 of them to a Green Package, I was further able to buy a new €90 White package with some commissions that came in from my team along with the money I had left sitting in my balance.

This Weeks Pack Earnings

Here is what each of the first 6 packs earned this week given the fantastic return of 7.0192% from the fund managers.


Going forward into Week 29 I have 2 x €90 Whites, 2 x €810 Green, 2 x €2430 Blue and one €7,290 Red Package working for me. I also have 1 €90 Standard Package which I purchased by accident 2 weeks ago. That money is blocked until the end of the 365 day term.

I look forward to reporting to you what I get back from them.

Why not join the fun? It's free to sign up, and investment packages cost from €90. The returns are amazing! Not only do you get paid on a Friday, you can choose to purchase more packages with the money, withdraw it or even send it to another member; perhaps a friend who signed up under you and you want to help them get started.

It's really great :-)

Bill Thomson




No comments:

Post a Comment