Friday 5 May 2017

Week 30 Results - 4.2% Return and More Packages With Atlantic Global Asset Management

Today, 5th May 2017 the Fund Managers over in Atlantic Global Asset Management managed a return of 4.2088%.

This is my 30th week with the company and this has been the lowest return I've had since I stared. Having said that, from the beginning I've read and been told that we should expect a return of between 4% and 6%. 4.2% therefor is within target!

It doesn't seem like there's much of a difference between 4.2% and 6.2% (which was the average return we've all been enjoying), but the difference in cash is quite big actually.

Here is what the first 6 Investment Packages are paying out this week with 4.2088%


If you compare this weeks figures to last weeks (week 29 update) you will see the difference. For example check out what the Blue Package paid out this week: €77.73. Last week it paid out €117.71!

The larger the Package, the larger the difference - even if it is within target. 

Volatility


As only the Fund Managers, CEO and the newly formed Board of Directors have the details of what exactly AGAM are investing in, what we do know that it also involves currencies and markets.

There was a lot of volatility in the markets this week, both in Europe and in Asia and it's my personal opinion that this was a large factor for the lower end return. I do have a bit of an interest in crypotcurrencies, such as Bitcoin, and trading so I often get alerts to what's happening around the world.

New Packages


From my earnings this week I purchased a new Yellow investment Package and 2 new White Packages.

I will hang on to the remaining Euros in my balance, see what commissions come in over the weekend and make a withdrawal to my ADVcash account. I don't expect it to be as much this week due the the lessened returns.

Furthermore, I received the third and final payment from my bank today which was money from missing bank wire transfers...

... So I sent some of that to my ADVcash account, and then used that to purchase a brand new Blue Package. I recorded this transaction on video and will create a new post here on my blog about it.

My aim was to buy a Black package from Day 1, but money got lost in transfers! 4 months later I've got it back less a few hundred Euros lost in fees and exchange differences!

Anyway, I will get my Black soon enough!


Bill Thomson






No comments:

Post a Comment