Thursday 27 April 2017

Average Return From The Fund Managers

I absolutely LOVE Fridays evenings! 

That's when everyone who has an investment package with Atlantic Global Asset Management find out what percentage returns we get.



How much each package pays out in any particular week is based on the performance of the 25 fund managers, and I'm sure a few other factors that we as simple investors aren't privy to.

29 Weeks

Tomorrow, which is Firday 28th April 2017 is my 29th week.

I joined on the 7th October 2016, purchased my first investment Package on the 21st October 2016,  and got paid the following Friday, 28th October 2016.

Over Christmas and New Year, AGAM was on a 3 week break.

So overall I've been paid 24 times to date, and tomorrow's payout will be my 25th.

The average percentage return from the Fund Managers to date has been...


 6.25% 


The returns have been under 6% 5 times, and have been over 7% 3 times since I joined.


Overall, I'm delighted with the returns I've been getting. On the days we have been below 6% it feels like a bad week, but AGAM have always said that we would get a return between 4% and 6%. As you can see from the results, on average we've been getting more than they said we would!

Fantastic results from the Fund Managers - and better than you would get in any bank! That's something to think about.

Bill Thomson





No comments:

Post a Comment