I had a Black and Blue investment Package working for me this week..





This is what the first 6 Investment Packages paid out given the return of 5.124%




With my returns this week I purchased a new Green Investment Package, and will withdraw the remaining, plus any commissions that come in.


Give Me Money Email


This week I had an offer that I could refuse (and one I'm sure you would too)! I received this email:

"Hi Bill Thomson
I Have jest registered Atlantic Global Asset Management under you but am having a charring, about Transferring Funds from my Bank Accanut To my AGAM Account and i want you to help me by sending Bitcoin to my AGAM Account and i promises to pay back at sun as possible because i want you to teach ues Bitcoin.Thank you
Joseph Owusu"

Now the subject of the email was "Hwo To Send Money (I'm guessing he meant How), so I expected to be giving some advice on how to fund an account. What I didn't expect was; Please lend me money, then teach me how to use Bitcoin, and I promise to pay you back sometime in the future.

Don't get me wrong, if this was a good friend, someone I've known for years, like, know and trust, then I would be happy to help.  I did however offer him the option to sign up to my Bitcoin Educational program, then offer to help him transfer his bitcoin into his AGAM account when he get some.

If you do want to make a positive change to your life, and have some money to invest, then get in touch!

Bill Thomson