Thursday 20 July 2017

Biggest Withdrawal So Far With Atlantic Global Asset Management

I normally make my Withdrawals from Atlantic Global Asset Management on Sundays, and typically, no actually, without fail, I receive them on Thursdays.

I was paid my first Bonus of €1,000 last Friday, on top of my earnings, purchased a €810 Green Investment Package, and was left with over €1,300 in my account.



Not sure what to do with it as I have a holiday coming up, and a few things that need to be paid... such is life, I left it alone.

Before I knew it, Monday had arrived and I remembered that I had not yet made my weekly withdrawal.

I decided to take out my entire available balance, sending it to my Bitcoin wallet over at Blockchain.com.

I was expecting to get paid on Friday, but I was not. I got paid on Thursday, a day earlier than expected. I was pleasantly surprised.



That was my largest withdrawal yet, and of course, the bonus for moving from a Level 2 Agent to Level 3 Silver Agent made a massive difference.

Thanks, AGAM!

Bill Thomson


No comments:

Post a Comment