Saturday 15 July 2017

Week 40 - Silver Agent! This week with Atlantic Global Asset Management and Questra World

I've been looking forward to writing this blog post...

..for after last week's payout and after everyone in my network had finished purchasing even more investment packages from their earning (compounding), I only needed €780 of sales this week to be promoted to a Silver Agent (Level 3) within Questra World, and earn a nice bonus of 1000 Questra Points (QP).


The Results

The results from the Fund Managers working for Atlantic Global Asset Management did a great job once again and didn't disappoint (only the interest rate at my bank does that!). We all got a very respectable 5.166% on our investments this week.


Given a return of 5.166%, this is what each of the first six packages (or suitcases) paid out, from the €90 White, up to the €21,870 Black. 




This is what my two largest Investment Packages now look like within my account.




From Bronze to Silver


It happened at last! I don't know if I can express how happy I feel right now but I've been wanting to hit the Silver Agent Level, level 3, for many months.

When you start referring others into AGAM and Questra World you can earn commissions and bonuses based on the total sales from your network of partners. As people purchase more Packages (or Suitcases if you prefer to call them that), the total sales within your entire network determine your Career Level, and the first bonus starts at the Silver Agent level.

This week I earned my first Bonus of QP 1,000!

Here is a video I recorded showing my account before and after, plus you will see me sending the bonus points plus commissions over to AGAM turning it into spendable Euros!


Watch How To videos here: http://vipwealth.club/money
Connect with me on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/billthomson66




It's great to see that I hit my next level when I reach €50,000 and that I'm half way there already, and not starting from scratch again!


A silver Agent, the 3rd level in the Career Ladder earns 9% from direct referrals. A Gold Agent earns 10.5%, achieved after a total of €50,000 in sales throughout their partner network.


Thank you very much Questra World - and thank you team for making this happen!!



This was how my Atlantic Global Asset Management account looked after I transferred my commissions and bonus over, converting it into Euros! Earlier on in the Friday I also sent €90 of my earnings to help a friend get started so the total here would have been an amazing €2,259.02!


I did go on to purchase a new €810 Green Package/suitcase, which allowed me to upgrade that new one with 2 others I had to give me a new Blue Package!


With the rest of the money.. well we do have another holiday in Spain coming up very soon!




CHEERS :-)


Bill Thomson









No comments:

Post a Comment