Saturday 24 June 2017

Week 37 with Atlantic Global Asset Management and Questra World - London and more


Welcome to Week 37 of my journey with Atlantic Global Asset Management and Questra World. 

questra world and atlantic global asset management


AGAM are moving forward seeking financial licences in various countries in order to open banks, and Questra World hold their very first Leadership Training event in the UK!

Atlantic Global Asset Management news

Because of the amazing growth of AGAM they announced way back during the Dubai Event that they wold be seeking to open offices in each of the major countries where they have customers, and apply for licences to operate and open their own banks.

Their banks would be based on modern banking and money transferring methods (FinTech2), and not the old banking methods that are at the heart of most banks. 



During a recent live webinar (which is broadcasted online and available to watch on YouTube), the President of Atlantic Global Asset Management spoke about how easy it wold be to withdraw from an AGAM account directly using one of their own bank cards.

All these advances are currently taking place, and licences to operate in various countries are being sought. Of course the various countries have different conditions that need to be met in order to obtain financial licences, which means that AGAM have a lot of hoops to jump through. Anything worthwhile doing is never always easy!

During this process, they have had to cancel many withdrawals, mostly to ADVcash accounts.



This affected many people including me as I normally withdraw to ADVcash, but fortunately I also use Bitcoin, and have resent my last withdrawal to my Bitcoin wallet.

Exciting thing are happening with Atlantic Global Asset Management. All I wish for is a smooth as possible transition from where they are to where they want to be.

Questra World News

Why oh why did Questra World decide to hold a Training event in London smack bang in the middle of my two week holiday to Spain?!




On Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th June 2017 Questra World held their very first event in the UK - and I was not able to attend! I had been looking forward to the time when the came to the UK, and when they do I miss it!

But for all my UK friends that did attend, I hope you had an amazing time. I do have to admit that I’m was more than a little envious! Hopefully we will get lots of video and photos from the event to share.

Earnings

This week (Week 37) the Fund Mangers over in Atlantic Global Asset Management returned a respectable 5.2892%




Entering the Fund Managers return 
into my spreadsheet, here is what each of the first six investment packages returned.




Over the past 37 weeks since I opened my account we have received an average return of 5.98%

This average has been going down over the last couple of months and if I had to guess why, I would guess that it has something to do with the increased costs involved with applying for financial licences and the opening of new AGAM offices/banks around the world. Time will tell. Whatever the results, be it 4%, 5% or even 6% or more per week, it’s still hundreds of times more that you can expect to get in any bank!



At the time of writing I’m still undecided on how to proceed with my earnings and exactly how much to compound and how much to withdraw to Bitcoin. But as long as I do keep my account moving forward and growing, everything will be fine.

Each week I intend to use at least 55% of my earnings to purchase more investment packages.

Torrevieja

I'm writing this blog post from our little flat in Playa Flamenca, Costa Blanca, Spain.
Yesterday I was reading one of the local English newspapers written for expats and visitors. In it was an article stating that according to the Spain's National Institute of Statistics (INE), Torrevieja is the poorest city in Spain. 

Although the stats don't take into account expat's income, only the Spanish peoples', their average annual income was said to be just under €15,000!

Torrevieja is about a 15 minute drive from where I am. 

Imagine the difference to so many peoples lives an extra €100 a week would make.

Something that's very possible with Atlantic Global Asset Management and Questra World!

Don't you think it's time to take action and start building for your future?

YES or NO

Bill Thomson













No comments:

Post a Comment