Friday 9 June 2017

Week 35 With Atlantic Global Asset Management and Questra World

This week the Fund Managers over in Atlantic Global Asset Management were on target again.



We all earned a decent 4.794%. 

Any rate lower than 5.1% will mean that my Black Package will give a return of under €1000. Obviously I look forward to seeing any rate about 5.1% but I know that I would be asking for the impossible!

When you consider what a bank will return then 4% or more per week is fantastic really!

I'm actually still impressed by the returns my Black Package has produced for the two weeks I've had it!

This is what the return of 4.794% gives over the first six Investment Packages in AGAM:




My Returns


As usual we were all sent out an email informing us of your balance and the return of the Managers.


I will be using more than half this money to purchase two Yellow Packages or Suitcases as some call them. Carrying on compounding is the key to growth and higher returns.


But of course, some people would prefer to get out what they put in as soon as possible and operate purely on profits.

With the remaining funds in my account and any commissions that come in over the weekend will be sent to my ADVcash account and put on my MasterCard as I'm off to Spain again soon!

Remember I'm sharing what's happening with my account to show you what's possible.

As long as you have a passport you can open a free account. Then in order to earn profits and get paid every week, simply purchase an investment package that you can afford, and grow you account from there!

Bill Thomson












No comments:

Post a Comment