Friday 16 June 2017

Week 36 with Atlantic Global Asset Management and Questra World - Results and London Event

I've been looking forward to the time that Questra World bring events to the UK... and now they have!


The Leadership event which is being held on the 24th to 25th June 2017 is open to all Partners of  Questra World who are at Level 2 or higher. 


The event will be help at The Landmark Hotel in London, and all the details are in the back office of your Questra World website.

Terrible Timing!


I am a Level 2 Partner of Questra World, and hope to be reaching Level 3 sometime soon, however my emotions as mixed as I have already booked up to go on a holiday with my family - meaning that I will not be around for the first Questra World event in the UK

I will be glued the Internet and Facebook next weekend, watching the event unfold, wishing I was there! Good luck and best wishes to all those who attend. I will be with you in spirit!


The Results this week


This week the Fund Managers over in Atlantic Global Asset Management did another great job giving everyone a return of 5.4804%!


My plan this week is to purchase a €810 Green Investment Package or Suitcase as some prefer to call it - and withdraw the rest. 

Commissions wise, I would need QP 50 (QP = Questra Points) in my Questra World back office to pay for the ticket to the London Training event, but as I will not be in the country and therefore not be able to attend (damn!), I may as well send any Points I earn over to AGAM, and withdraw them to.

Again I would be able to string together a few Package Upgrades together had I purchased a €270 Yellow.  Ignoring my €90 Standard Package, if I did buy the Yellow and Upgrade, I would be sitting with one Black and one Blue package. 



White to Black


Given the returns of 5.4804%, the chart below shows what the returns were over the first six investment packages.



Diamond Tim


This week, one of my very good friends, Tim, kicked off is account with a shiny new Yellow Investment Package.  Tim opened his account several weeks back and now he will be earning here in AGAM, and Questra World should he wish to do so.

Tim became a Diamond leader in a previous business we were both in, the second Diamond in Scotland, and I'm delighted he has finally got going here too! I wish him a happy and prosperous future!

Team Work Makes the Dream Work

I would also like to say a massive THANK YOU to everyone who has put their trust in me and chose to open their account via my referral link.



Furthermore, congratulations to those who are actively building a team of their own! Keep sharing your results with excitement, however small they are. It will matter to someone. Keep sharing the great news and events that's coming from the company. It proves this is a real company with real people!

I appreciate all of you very much!

Now, who else would like to make a positive change for them and their family? 

Here's a video I recorded to show what could be earned with this opportunity.

Bill Thomson




No comments:

Post a Comment