Monday 5 June 2017

Week 34 with Atlantic Global Asset Management and Questra World - Black Pays

Black Payment


This week I was hoping for a return anywhere over 5.1%, and I was not disappointed. This is what we got:


This week we all got a return of 5.304%

Last week I managed to string a bunch of upgrades together resulting in me getting my very first Black Investment Package (also known as a Black Suitcase), and with a return of 5.1% or higher I knew I would earn over €10000.

As we got 5.3%, I achieved my goal!


I decided that I would purchase a new €810 Green Package with my earnings and withdraw the remaining amount along with any commissions that come in from Questra World.

On Holiday


I was actually on holiday in Spain when all this happened - which was a fantastic feeling. 



It's great knowing that whilst you're off doing what you want to do, you have a business and investments working in the background for you!

All the wealthy people of the world know this - the more assets you have working for you, the richer you become! Put you money to work. Make it work for you, putting even more money in your pocket, is how to become wealthy. Working for money has its limits!

Start right here with an investment in Atlantic Global Asset Management!

Start small and top your investments up whenever you can if money is tight, or start big and reach your financial goals faster if you can.

It's simple,  affordable and open to everyone.

Have a fantastic week.

Bill Thomson


No comments:

Post a Comment