Friday 26 May 2017

Week 33 With Atlantic Global Asset Management and Questra world - Going Black

WEEK 33

This week the Fund Managers over in AGAM returned a respectable 5.1308% on our Investment Packages - or Suitcases as they are sometimes referred to.

I'm off on holiday soon and it was my intention to Withdraw a fair bit of my earnings this week, but alas I didn't need to. I will however be withdrawing some.

Because if this - I was able to Upgrade my packages to a new, sexy BLACK!




Yes I did it! 


I got the Black Investment Package that I had been looking forward to since January!

So of course I had to record this video... Please watch:




Upgrade Chain Reaction


In order to get this sexy new Black package I purchased 2 new Yellow Packages from my profits.

This gave me 3 Yellows in total.

Those were upgraded to a third Green. The 3 Greens tuned into a Blue... and so on until I could Upgrade my 3 Red Investment Packages into my very first Black!


Helping Hand Up



Have you wondered why I go out my way to share my results with you here on this Blogger blog?


After all, I don't need to sponsor anyone to make money here.

I'm sharing because so many people need more than they have now... be it more money to pay the bills. More money to because people are sick and tired of just scraping by.

I was desperate to make my living online. I dreaded the thought of working in the job I was in until I was in my mid sixties, then not having much to live on in my retirement.  I looked for the right thing for many years; in fact it's been 22 years now. I did well for two and a half years before I joined Questra World back in October 2016.

I became an online 6 figure earner back then. That was magical!

I believe that this opportunity will help so many others that are in need of a better level of living. All it takes is a chat with me and I can suggest a plan that would suit your needs. Then given some time and some affordable investments... well the sky's the limits as they say!

If you would like a helping hand in life, if life isn't giving you enough of what you want and need, then please get in touch.

One could argue that money doesn't buy happiness - and that may be true but it sure will provide a more comfortable level of misery!

Bill Thomson

Facebook







No comments:

Post a Comment