Friday 19 May 2017

Week 32 Results With Atlantic Global Asset Management and Questra World

Week 32

The Fund Managers over in Atlantic Global Asset Management did another great job this week.

I'm happy to report the return this week was a very respectable:

 5.6184% 


The average return I've had since I joined now stands at 6.123% per week.

I earned over €900 with the packs I have. 

As I'm going holiday soon I've decided that I would not reinvest everything, but withdraw some of the money. 

I did start with purchasing a new €90 White package. As I already had 2, I was able them to upgrade to a Yellow.

I then purchased another Yellow from my earnings. I now had 3 of them too so I upgraded to a new Green.

I decided that I would purchase just one more Yellow leaving me with a respectable amount to withdraw plus any commission that come in over the weekend.

Returns

Here is what you could expect to get back for each of the first 6 Investment Packages given the 5.6184% return this week:


Skype Call

It was a busy day for me this Friday. I had been planning to record a series of video showing what kinds of returns were possible from the first six packages. To illustrate I used an online calculator to project the figures over a two year period.

I managed to get 4 videos recorded and uploaded to my Facebook Page.  It would be nice if you could visit the page and like it for me. That way when I upload anything to it you should get a notification.

Then I had a Skype call in the afternoon with a few Partners in my network who lived in Canada, which was really nice. Really lovely people and a pleasure to chat with.

Overall quite a productive day today and just how I like it!

Another Step Closer to Black

I'm another step closer to obtaining the nice juicy Black Package.

I could well get the new €21,870 Black Package next week, but again I will be taking some more money out to go towards holidays so it looks like it will have to be week 34 when I do get it!



All I need to do is purchase 2 new Yellow Packages, and that would cause a chain of upgrades as I already have 1 Yellow, 2 Greens, 2 Blues and 2 Reds.

I will defiantly record a video that week for my website and YouTube. Having that one Black will take my earnings to over One Thousand Euros a week, as long as the returns from the Fund Managers is over 5.1%!

Wishing you all the best!

Bill Thomson





2 comments:

  1. Congratulations bill on your upcoming Black. Thanks for the Skype call... it was very encouraging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you David. It was great connecting with you too. Welcome to the team!

      Delete