Friday 12 May 2017

Week 31 Results with Atlantic Global Asset Management - Questra World

This week saw an increase in last weeks results returned by the Fund Managers over in AGAM by +1.06%.

This week the fund managers returned:

5.2684%

The packs that I have paid out a total of €816.30 this week...



... so I decided to purchase a €810 Green Investment Package with my earnings.


Here is what a return of 5.2684% will pay out with the first six Investment Packages this week.



Over the 31 weeks that I've been active with Questra World and Atlantic Global Asset Management, the average return from the Fund Managers has been 6.124%

In my Questra World account my states are coming along fairly well. 


I'm still at Level 2 - Bronze Agent, earning 7% commissions on direct referrals. I will not hit Level 3 until a further €9420 passes through my active network.

More importantly, the reason most people join Questra World/Atlantic Global Asset Management is to increase their income.

If you want to see just how much you can earn with the investment Packages at AGAM, please watch this video:


Or you can watch the video at this web page and and get even more information about this brilliant opportunity.

Bill Thomson


No comments:

Post a Comment