Saturday 21 October 2017

Week 54 With Atlantic Global Asset Management and Questra World

It was exactly one year ago to the day of writing this blog post that I received my very first payout from Atlantic Global Asset Management.

I had purchased my first Investment Package (or Suitcase) the previous week, and on Friday 21 October 2016 we had a payout of a whopping 6.44% from the Fund Managers!

This week's returns from the Fund Managers was still a respectable 5.1004%

I'm happy with that return as my Black package paid out just over €1,000. That makes me smile.



Entering 5.1004% into my spreadsheet shows the performance of the first six Investment Packages:



This week with my earnings....


Using the majority of it, I purchased a bunch of new Investment Packages - a Green and two new Yellows.


Over in Questra World, which is the affiliate partner site for AGAM, my weekly stats look like...


I will be sending over the Questra Points to AGAM and turn them into Euros, then withdrawing that money plus what I have left over after purchasing the new Packages, to my Bitcoin Wallet.

Feel free to join the fun here!

Have a fantastic week.

Bill Thomson


1 comment:

  1. A blog must be connected to the person in need. It is really important to understand the actual feel of such necessity and the essence of objective behind it. Author must give proper time to understand every topic before writing it.Zzp boekhouding

    ReplyDelete