Saturday 7 October 2017

1st Anniversary - with Atlantic Global Asset Management and Questra World


One whole year with Atlantic Global Asset Management and Questra World, signing up on the 7th October 2016!



This week's blog post... Payment Processors, Withdrawals, Weekly results, Questra World results, and adding your social link to your AGAM/QW profile

Crypto Options - Goodbye Payment Processors


During a live webcast by Questra World and AGAM, on the 22nd August 2017, the president of AGAM spoke about their move towards Blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies, and away from Payment Processors. It was about that time when they dropped Advanced Cash.

Now, if you look at your deposit and withdrawal options within your AGAM back office you will see that Perfect Money is no longer an option! They are 100% Crypto now. 

The above image shows the 'Transfer Money' in options. 

In my account, the Withdraw options are now Bitcoin and Ethererum.

Recent Withdrawals


Over the last couple of weeks, AGAM were integrating and testing the new payment options. During this time withdrawals were sitting as pending. My last withdrawal was canceled and returned to me as I opted to withdraw using Perfect Money.

A few of the leaders emailed AGAM to find out why some of the withdrawals were still pending, including me. Obviously, people get a bit spooked when requested withdrawals aren't paid.

We are very glad that you have applied to technical support of Atlantic Global Asset Management. 
Today the company is connecting two new popular crypto-currencies - Dashcoin and Litecoin. 
According to this it will be suspended the function of the replenishment and the withdrawal of funds temporarily in the personal offices of clients until October 5, 2017. 
The company apologizes for the temporary inconvenience.
We got an email back informing us of the temporary suspension of deposits and withdrawals.

Good news though - on the 5th October as per the email, the withdrawal to my bitcoin wallet went through and I got paid - just like they said!

This week, I've requested my withdrawal as usual and expect to receive it as usual! I have no reason to expect otherwise!




Results From the Fund Managers

This week the Fund Managers returned a respectable 4.8688% for their members.

This is how my €21,870 Black Investment Package looks after this week's results.



Entering the Fund Manager's returns into my spreadsheet you can see what the first six investment packages, from the €90 White to the €21,870 Black, have returned.


Questra World


Did you know that Questra World does not pay us any money? 


Bonuses and commissions are in the form of Questra Points (QP). Those points can be used as payments for tickets to the various and numerous Leadership Events and World Conferences. 

Only AGAM is licensed to pay us. That's why we send our QP commissions and bonuses over to AGAM and convert them to Euros.

How's my Questra World account looking after 1 year of being with the company...


I'm €10,040 worth of sales within my network away from a 2,000 Questra Points bonus. If I send it over to AGAM, it will become €2,000! I estimate 8 weeks of similar results until that happens.

I will also be promoted to Gold Agent - 4th Level, earning up to 10.5% commission.


The great thing about AGAM and Questra World, the returns are decent enough in Atlantic Global Asset Management that you do not need to refer anyone in order to make good money!

If you're not one for promoting and sponsoring, then simply purchase as large an Investment Package as you can in AGAM, compound the returns for at least 6 months (longer if you have smaller amounts invested). When it's time to take money out, take out no more than 40% of your earnings.

This will ensure your account continues to grow from week to week!

Your Social Link

I have people in my team - and I have little to no idea who they are. AGAM/Questra World don't share names and email addresses, so if you're in my team, I ask that you please add a link to your Facebook profile so I can be sure to connect with you. 

I would at least like to say hello!


Out of the nine people in the above image - I know only three. One has added their Facebook link.

I don't want my team to feel they are being ignored by me - when I actually have no way of knowing who everyone is unless they opt to add their social link or make their Nickname obvious.


Have an amazing week ahead!

Until next week...

Bill Thomson

PS.. If you would like notification of my blog updates or any other news I share, please subscribe to my newsletter using the form at the top right of this page.









4 comments:

  1. Hello, today I am still receiving the answer:

    .....today the company is connecting two new popular crypto-currencies - Dashcoin and Litecoin.

    1 month the same answer and my withdrawals as pending, every day the same answer.....Do you know what is the problem?

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. We all get the same reply. Having said that, I made a withdrawal last Sunday as I normally do, and got it on the Thursday, like I normally would, and was happy to receive.

    I still have some earlier withdrawal requests pending though, the same as you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thanks for your answer.

    I also made a withdrawal last saturday but I am still waiting and have 2 past request with almost 1 month. I am in a Facebook group where the people of America are receiving the payments normally without problems.

    I really do not understand why they are doing selective payments.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight.
    high risk international merchant account

    ReplyDelete