Sunday 1 October 2017

Week 51 With Atlantic Global Asset Management and Questra World - Fund Manager Commission


Welcome to my 51st week with Atlantic Global Asset Management and Questra World.



This week I will be sharing the results from the Fund Managers, explaining our Investment Pack earnings and the Fund Managers Commissions, and finally finishing off the story of how I started with Questra World.

This Weeks Results

Once again I’m delighted with the results from the Fund Managers. This week our Investment Packages earned a highly respectable 5.4676%.

This is how a €90 White Package performed this week.




Entering the above percentage return into my spreadsheet this is how the first six investment packages performed.




Explaining the Earnings and Fund Managers’s Commission


One of my team contacted me this week asking why their earnings didn’t reflect the 5.4676% return.

The answer is very simple and is shown in the image of the above spreadsheet I created.

We have to pay a Commission from our earnings to the people who Manage our money for us and provide us with profits. Those people are our Fund Managers - 25 of them!

The amount we pay them is calculated as a percentage of our returns, which is deducted from our earnings.

For example, we pay 39% of our earnings to the Fund Managers from the €90 White Investment Package, but if you have a €810 Green Investment Package we only pay 30% commission, meaning we keep more of the returns ourselves.


If you take a closer look at the image of the spreadsheet (click to enlarge) where I show how each of the first six Investment Packages performed this week you will see the Gross and Net earnings,



The Gross earnings are what we earned before we paid Fund Manager Commissions. The net earnings are what we end up with after we pay the Fund Managers.

We pay less commission to the Fund Managers as we progress to the more expensive Investment Packages - meaning we keep more of the profit for ourselves!

YouTube Video Comment

This week I got a fantastic comment on one of my YouTube videos from someone. Comments like this make my day!


Of course, I did send him my link and he did sign up. 

New Ways To Fund Your AGAM Account

Atlantic Global Asset Management has added new Crypto options as ways to purchase your Investment Packages!


It's now possible to fund your account with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash and Litecoin. Soon, Bitcoin Cash will be added. Bitcoin Cash is the new currency that was created on the 1st August 2017 when the Blockchain split.

Digital currency is the 'Internet of Money' and a simple way to transfer value. If you're resisting Crypto, you will miss out. 

More Crypto Currency options now available, as well as PerfectMoney.


Continuation from Last Week's Post

Last week I spoke about how I was doing my due diligence when I was looking into Questra. I found no red flags so I needed to get back to the person first introduced me to it.

I was following a marketer on YouTube, who shared the presentation on his channel. The Questra Holdings presentation stuck in my mind and started to look into it. After a couple of weeks, I sent him a message asking for his referral link as he was the first person I had seen that shared the presentation.

Sadly for him, he couldn't give me a link. He said he didn't have a passport and couldn't sign up!

I had to go and search the Internet for a Sponsor! 

I knew of no one in the UK that had joined. I hadn't seen anyone on Facebook promote Questra!

So, with someone's cookie on my computer, I signed up. That was on the 7th October 2016!




And to this day - I have never spoken to my Sponsor, and he has never spoken to me! It's someone from Germany. 

I use to have his name and email in my back office at Questra World, but as he's from Germany, he's now apart of the new QW Lianora Swiss Consulting SA company.

So now, I have NO sponsor! 

Considering I've got this far without much support from anyone else, I think I'm doing OK. 

I do have to give a shout out to 'Lady V' though, for being my go-to person if I have any questions.  
Thank you Vitalia! 

Have a wonderful week ahead and thank you all for reading thus far!


Bill Thomson








7 comments:

  1. THis funding gives a benefit to the all people who makes a proper investment in it.

    Stock Cash Tips
    mcx gold option tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. I high appreciate this post. It’s hard to find the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it! would you mind updating your blog with more information?
    antiarnaques

    ReplyDelete
  3. The investment made on portfolio management solution helps in improving three major areas i.e. to speed up the project execution, to improve ROI of the business and also to increase the efficiency of project operations management.Online Accredited Financial Portfolio management advisor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for some other informative blog. Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal means? I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information.
    investferry 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Balanced investing strategy is the most widely followed portfolio management strategy. It combines the merits of aggressive and defensive investment strategies. Read on to check if the strategy can work for you.Portfolio management advisor

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read your blog on daily basis. This is really great and informative post. Thanks for sharing.
    Asset Management Strategy

    ReplyDelete