Sunday 15 October 2017

Week 53 with Atlantic Global Asset Management and Questra World

Welcome to week 53 with Atlantic Global Asset Management and Questra World

Get ready for more Crypto Interruptions


Once again I will remind you that the following subject is one for people much smarter than me. How exactly the Blockchain works is still a bit of a mystery to me. I think another Hard Fork in the Blockchain is about to happen.

On Bitcoin.org they warn of a 'continuous' hard fork imposed by a number of bitcoin exchanges and mining companies - but the reason eludes me... to much tech talk for me to understand.

Around the same time of the Hard Fork, a new coin will be formed - Bitcoin Gold

I've only just discovered news of the fork and the coin and I'm going to have a guess that this is not two separate events but one - the fork will create the new coin - a contentious coin that no Bitcoin user actually wants. That begs the question - who does want it and why? 



Regardless of who or why the fact is this is another unwanted disruption to normal Bitcoin users.

As you may know, AGAM has been introducing Dash and Litecoin into their systems and some of us have been experiencing delays with withdrawals and deposits as a result. On top of that, we now have the new Hard Fork to contend with.



Let's hope this interruption is short lived. 


Results From the Fund Managers


On Friday 13th! 2017 the Fund Managers returned a respectable 5.2032%.

Imputing that figure into my spreadsheet you can see in the screenshot what the first six Investment Packages earned.



Busy in Dubai

Over the last couple of weeks, I was delighted to see a few of my online friends reach Bronze Director and above with Questra World, and fly over to Dubai to sign the contract and receive their 20,000 Qestra Point bonus!



From Facebook... A busy time in Dubai!










Until next week...

Bill Thomson








No comments:

Post a Comment