Sunday 29 October 2017

Week 55 with Atlantic Global Asset Management and Questra World - In Profit


Welcome to week 55 with Atlantic Global Asset Management and Questra World

Last week we saw another Hard Fork in the Blockchain which created a new coin called Bitcoin Gold

There will be another one in November as part as SegWit2x, and that new coin will likely be called Bitcoin2x.



Again I have to say that I'm not an expert in Crypto, and if the last two sentences have confused you, then I'm not the one to enlighten you. I lack the vocabulary and know-how to describe it in a way that a layman would understand. I take it upon myself to find out what's happening and try to make sense of it all. I have enough knowledge to know what's going on but not enough to write about it.

Atlantic Global Asset Management are 100% Crypo when it comes to depositing and withdrawing funds, which is the reason I mentioned SegWit2x and so on. It's part of AGAM's business. That means it our business to know what's happening too.


It's our responsibility to learn about and understand cryptocurrencies. It's the future of money - if not the now of money!

To help you keep up with crypto news, this site is arguably the best: https://cointelegraph.com

In my opinion on Hard Forks: I have two theories... 

First is that the changes to the blockchain software which create the fork and new coin are being done by people who believe that the changes will make bitcoin better - or I should say, a better version of bitcoin. A version that will be better more future proof than the original. The software is open source so anyone can change it, but the BitCoin Miners need to support the change or the new coin will die out. 
If you have the resources know-how you could decide to create a new coin for the hell of it, or because you feel it's a genuine improvement. Either way, these changes are mostly unwelcome by the majority of users.



Part two of my theory...  a bit of a conspiracy theory.  Could it be that hard forks and the resulting new coins are being instigated by those in power to interrupt things for normal bitcoin users? Interrupting Bitcoin often and as much as possible may force people to adopt a different coin altogether, such as Ethererum. Banks and governments have no control over Bitcoin, our 'private money'.


But Banks and very large corporate businesses do have a say in another currency - a currency where the transactions are held on a database - Ethererum.



Just maybe the banks and businesses would rather people used that coin instead of Bitcoin? Just maybe one day they will alter the database and steal everyone's money. They want all the power. They don't want us to have it, that's for sure.


AGAM's News Feed

Another great source of news and event that affect us can be found on AGAM's News section.

It's great to see that AGAM themselves have their finger on the pulse too: 



The Results


Anyway, back to business... This week the Fund Managers returned another very respectable result. We all earned 5.1516%


Here is a breakdown of the figures for the first 6 investment portfolios.

My Investment Packages provided a nice return this week again. With my earnings, I purchased a new €810 Green and a €210 Yellow

These two new Packages (or Suitcases if you prefer) enabled me to make a series of Upgrades.

This is what my current portfolio looks like:


Money In Money Out

When I started I decided to put a lot of money into this opportunity. 


From the image above you can see that I put in a total of €15,614.93.
My withdrawals and some transfers to other members total €16,567.19
In total I've invested €34,920. I did that by using my earnings to purchase more investment packages. As you can see I've more than doubled the value of the amount I've put in, as well as taken out more that I put in!

Looks like I'm now in PROFIT! 

Cheers Donald!



With the remaining amount, plus commissions sent over from Questra World, I've requested a withdrawal of €526.04 to my Bitcoin wallet.

I'm looking forward to receiving that this Thursday coming just like I did with my last withdrawal.


Questra World

Over in Questra World, the advertising and referral side of this business, I'm creaping a bit closer to Level 4 - Gold Agent. That should happen in around 4 weeks now. The result of which means I will start earning 10.5% on direct referrals and earn a 2,000 Questra Point bonus, which I can turn into Euros by sending it over to Atlantic Global Asset Management.


My appreciation goes to all those who have joined me directly or someone else within my network. It's very humbling!

Until next week...

Bill Thomson









1 comment:

  1. I think great site for these post and i am read the most of contents have useful for my Carrier.Thanks for these useful information.Any information are commands like to share him.
    Asset Management Software India
    Asset Management Software Chennai
    Asset Management Software
    Asset Management Software Bangalore

    ReplyDelete