Saturday 9 September 2017

Week 48 With Atlantic Global Asset Management and Questra World



This week sees the Fund Managers in AGAM provide a decent return of 5.0428% on everyone's Investment Packages.




WEEKLY INCOME OF THE MANAGERS IS 5,04% ON THE OUTCOME FROM 4.09.17 TILL 8.09.17
The company Atlantic Global Asset Management is pleased to announce of the completion of the current working week. The managers of Atlantic Global Asset Management have once again demonstrated the high level of professionalism, through a series of lucrative deals for the company and its customers by producing the result in the amount of 5,04% of the profit.
We congratulate and thank you for your cooperation!
Best Regards, Atlantic Global Asset Management.

This is what the first six Investment Packages returned this week:



In my personal account, I had a Yellow, Red and Black working for me. This is what they look like now.



Everything has been running great this week. No real issues at all. The only thing that's perhaps caused a bit of a hiccup has been the update and migrations of people's accounts over to the new Five Winds website, which is ONLY for those who live in Europe and the CIS countries.

Everyone else will remain with Atlantic Global Asset Management and Questra World.


Who are you anyway?




It's frustrating as a Sponsor who likes to keep in touch with his team when someone signs up and the only information I have on them is their country!

In the back office of Questra World, I get to see who's signed up - or at least I get to see that someone has signed up, but I don't always see their Name.

Take a look at my last three sign ups:


  • They have not set up a Nickname (the first empty column on the left). A Nickname is handy if you share your link. People see the 'nickname' which gives a clue that they are signing up to the correct sponsor. I use my actual name as my Nickname so people know they have the correct link.
  • For some reason no emails are showing, but that's true with most people in my back office. It may be a Questra world issue.
  • In the last blank column on the right, there are no social links showing. This is the Big One for me! I recommend everyone to put a link to their Facebook profile in their profile settings. This will help me, and all sponsors see exactly who's signed up. That way we can offer help and support! 
  • Without this information, as a sponsor, it's impossible for me to connect with my team - unless they reached out to me first!
I encourage everyone who hasn't done so already to go back to their Profile within their AGAM account and add a link to their Facebook profile within the Social Link section and save the changes.

Growth

I may not have the biggest team in the world, but it's fantastic to see those who are active, growing their accounts and compounding their income!


Nothing warms the heart more for me than knowing that people who have joined me, are also enjoying the journey and growing a great passive income for themselves and their teams too!

Gratitude

Bill Thomson











No comments:

Post a Comment